ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Hi everyone! This is the last post (so sad!). Today, I’m going talk about the English language challenges.
I never liked to learn English at any institution. It always was a bored and stress task. The impersonal way always makes me reject the enthusiasm for learn English. I like to learn languages but I need a personal way because I think that everyone learns in a very different form that his partners. So, the experience at university wasn’t different from the experience that I had at school. At school the teacher always talked and we could never talk each other or at least to get interest about the importance of English.
About the blogs, it allows me to develop more fluently in writing. I’m able to write a post without think much about the issue I want to explain. But I know that it is a process and I need to learn more vocabulary and compound phrases.
The aspects of my English that I need to improved are… All. My English is not very well. I can talk, write, listen and read but all this areas needs more practice, especially the part of talk.  I’m still very shy when speak is about. I need to have more self-confidence to talk with another person without thinking so much about what I have to say. Actually, It is a fact that I know English enough for have a fluently conversation with another but the fear to make one mistake it paralyses me.
However, today I use so much English in my daily life. Actually, I’m translated a book about Sufism step by step. It has been a wonderful process!
That’s all, see you!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"