Summers Plans


Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about a funny topic: plans for this summer!
I’m not the person who wait very anxiously the arrived of summer but still I like very much.
For this summer I have one ticket to go in airplane to Buenos Aires, Argentina. I always wanted to go there because since I was a child it strikes me that place and I don’t know why. Today I know that Buenos Aires is a city fully of culture and books, and this excite me very much. I would like to visit every library I can and buy all the books that my wallet allows.
I don’t know if this travel I’ll do alone or not but in any case I would like to go with Adrian, one of my best friends because we have spent much time enjoy this beautiful life.
I had planned meeting with a sufi friend in Buenos Aires. I ask him for hosting and he reply yes! So I will ask him for places to visit in Argentina. I would to know the mosques at Buenos Aires, I think that Islamic architecture is a marvel of the Hereafter.
Also I would like to visit Buenos Aires’s University. I have always thought in go there to study psychoanalysis.
Well, for January I have thought that I have to work for raise money for the travel but I’m very tired after the long year at university.
That’s all, see you!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"