My Favorite Music!!






Hi dear readers, today I’m going to talk about my favorite music. My favorite music is Rock and I started to listen it when I was a child. The first band that amazed me very much was The Beatles. I was a teenager when I listen “let it be”. The first thought that cross my mind was: this is the best song that I ever heard. I like The Beatles because this rock is very soft and kindly. I don’t like metal or another kinds of heavy rock because it doesn’t give me pleasure to my ears.
Other kind of music that I like is Indie Rock. This rock was soft too and it has a rhythm that remembers me my childhood and I don’t know why. From indie Rock I like the band called “Grizzly Bear” that is a combination of The Beatles and Radiohead. My favorite song of that band is “Losing all sense”. I think that this song, from the “Painted Ruins” album, is one of the best songs that this band has. I strongly recommend to listen the “Veckatimest” Album. The song “Ready, able” is amazing because the singer achieves a deep voice in the chorus, not because of the voice itself but due to the letter of the song.
That’s all dears, see you!



 Grizzly Bear

Losing all sense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-k-WZ9N8I









The Beatles

Let it be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dggtx0CQKY

Comentarios

  1. I like rock music too, but instead of soft rock bands I prefer something a little bit faster, not heavier, but faster. I don't like metal either, but groups like Green Day and Blink-182 are my favourites.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like the beatles too!! my favorite song is "8 days a week" because is so cute <3 or "blackbird", si pretty and the sound is magical :o

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I started to play piano with songs by The Beatles. There you have an interesting mix of genres!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The beatles is a classic. I always liked George Harrison. i love the song "something in the way" <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"