A country I'd like to visit: Turkey


If I could I’d like to visit Turkey because a friend lives there. This friend spends much time writing a new book about Islamic literature and I’m very interested in the subject. On the other hand, Turkey is a country that was part of the Ottoman Empire and that condition gives it a vast history of traditions, culture, folk, and so on. I don’t know nothing about Turkey but it seems challenge to me to go there and learn whatever that I’ll could find.
I would like to travel along the country to know all the places that I can, visit tombs of the saints that lies there, and taste traditional food. By the way, my friend is a good chef.
I´d like to stay with my friend one or two months depending of my economic situations but in Turkey people are very kind and generous. My friend would pay you everything that you want even against your will.
See you!










                                          Ankara, Turkey

Comentarios

  1. The turkey culture is so interesting,, even if i know very little about that, but i like it visit one day

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that turkey have a special culture, no doubt it would be great to know it (:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oh its sounds like a good place to know! i wish you can go sometime ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Maxi I hope you can get to know Turkey and follow your spiritual path

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

"FOOD"