CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about a controversial issue that was a present discussion in FACSO. This has to do with the changes in the study program of psychology’s curriculum. I think that the career is poorly planned because at the first year one start with subjects very specific like psychology of learning process and things like that. These subjects requires a special dedication because they has son many information to digest and it is not easy to deal with. I think that the formation has to do with the introduction to subjects more than study specific subjects. In this case, the workload of the first subjects is very elevated, but it is not a constant in the career. Actually, psychology is easy to deal with if one has the appropriate study habits.
According with the last, I think that the career must has a later program of specialization for each area with practices hours because psychology is in lack of more opportunities to learn in practices than reading a books. I think this is very crucial because it’s about our formation as professionals. One gets to the practice without preparation except the many articles that one must read along the career. It seems that they prepare us to be a very good reader but not a psychologist.  
At JGM the buildings and infrastructure are very poor but we hope that this year it opens news buildings.
I don’t like the use of technologies such as PPT and so on but it seems that the teachers loves it. It has to do with the methods they use to teach but I think that they abuse about this tool.
That’s all, see you!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"