Animals


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about Animals! I love animals, especially cats and dogs. I have two female cats. One of them is called Ramona. I choose her name thinking about the rock band “the ramones”. The other one is called Mona. I don’t know why my mother put her that name. Also, I have two puppy dogs that I found at the street, near my home. They was abandon and I could not let them there.
I’m not really interested in the exotic pets but I like the animals whom has skins or feathers with a lot of kind of colors. I think that is amazing to one’s sight.  
Generally, I love animals but I hate the zoos. I don’t like that the animals seems like a show for the people who go to the zoo. But this issue is very controversial because there are many benefits for several animals that gets food and refuge that in other case they would not obtain. I remember that when I was a child I liked very much to go to zoo. I was fascinated by every specie of animal, especially, I remember, the monkeys. However, I’ll never take my children to a zoo.
I think that the rodeos are a torture for the animals. It is not necessary for neither the animals nor for the humans being. Tradition like this shows us the obscure side of the human entertainment and one has to be very conscious that this side is still present.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"