Postgraduate studies


Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my postgraduate studies.
I have to be very sincere. I don’t want to do a postgraduate course. I think that the institutionalization of knowledge makes the people wants to abandon any kind of education even the autodidactic form. That’s a very bad sign of how the modern education and the obligatory subject and so on has impact our mode to see the learnings process.
However, if I had to choose one postgraduate study I would choose a course about dreams interpretation or unconscious mind. For example, psychoanalysis or analytical psychology are two subject that I would choose, because both works with the patient as active subject give him the precise interpretation of the words that they share with you.
In this case, I would do the course abroad. I’m very interested in the Buenos Aires’s university (UBA in Spanish) because they have its focus on so-called “deep psychology” or “unconscious psychology”.
I would like to study in a part time mode, because I would like to have free time to read more and to work in a part time job too. I had thought I want to live alone when I graduate from university.
Anyway, I still thinking that one must to be able to study for our own because self-discipline is very important for whatever activity one considerer important. But I also understand that there are people that needs some structure to do his obligation and the postgraduate studies could be the best option.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"