MY FUTURE JOB


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about my future job. I would like to job in my personal psychological consultation and in another space like public service or a hospital. I love psychology. I think that in this society, occidental society I mean, people deserve a psychological treatment not because they has mental illness but it’s an opportunity to recognize aspect of themselves that could produce inner and outer conflicts.
I imagine having my own consultation in a department at Santiago’s center. My patient would be of all ages since child to adults.
I don’t know if there are psychologist that works in outdoors moods but I don’t like this idea. For my comfort my job will be indoor.
It’s not necessary to travel a lot in this job and I don’t care about that. I consider myself more sedentary in that terms.
About salary, one session of therapy is expense but I think the price of the session needs to adequate to each patient and his material conditions.
I like psychoanalysis and that’s the area I’ve been studying at university. This choice is based in the particular view of this paradigm which is focused in listen carefully to patients more than give them advice or anything like that.
That’s all, see you.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"