THE BEST HOLIDAYS


Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about a topic quite fun: The best holidays!
My best holidays was when I went to Chiloe. It is a magic place. I’m in love with this island. Actually, I would like to live there.
I went to that place at summer of 2017 with Giovanni one of my best friends. We stayed almost two weeks at south of Chile. At Chiloe we spent five days more or less.
At Chiloe we travel around Castro, Ancud, Achao and other places. We went to a friend’s house in one of the small islands of Chiloe. One has to take a barge in Achao to get there. There we made roast with our friend Sergio. Also they taught me to drive a car but I forget everything!
This travel is very special for me because it is the first time that I went to the south and since I was child that Chiloe seems to me very special and I don’t know why. Anyway, it was very special to share this travel with my friends.
See you!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"