Personal information on internet


Social media give us the oportunity to share information about ourselves. The problem is that we don’t have the criterion to discern between intimate information and banal things. I think that the criterion is the most important limit for give us safety because the capacity to discern allow us to guard relevant information that we want to share for any reason. I think that we need to learn that our problems and important decisions doesn’t require to be shared with everyone.
My favorite social media is Facebook because I like to share music and see publications about poetry and religion.
I don’t like to share about my personal situation, my family, my friends, my love life, etc. I think that one must use this tools to communicate with other people but without expose one’s personal life.
One aspect about this is that news, music, political opinion, questions about religion, etc could contribute to the cultural information on the internet.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Favorite Music!!

A country I'd like to visit: Turkey

"FOOD"